WiFi Connectivity Enabling Applications on the Golf Course
Background Golf Course WiFi Connectivity
Technology can enhance the operation of any businesses and create many value additions. Altai Super Wi-Fi solution has unlocked many value added services in golf courses from basic connecting of smartphones, to enhancing operational efficiency, to increasing business revenue.
Enabling Applications Golf Course WiFi Connectivity
- WiFi enabled GPS tracker on golf carts for better golfer flow management with customisable time interval alert, monitoring each individual golfer station time from any lineup congestion.
- Connected to a built in tablet on the golf cart for targeted advertising services to high end clientele, increasing additional revenue from advertising and F&B sales
- On-site WiFi connectivity allows golfers to check golf course details such as the layout of the hole, distance, real-time service extension etc.
- Real-time analytics for a better golfing experience
- Different smartphone golf applications such as golfing tips and tricks, golf GPS etc. can be used over the golf course
Altai Long Range Technology
Unlike conventional access points, Altai’s advanced long range technology requires dramatically fewer AP’s per square kilometre of coverage, which enables service providers to quickly build a WiFi network at a much lower total project cost.
Trees and vegetation can also be extremely difficult and challenging for any wireless deployment since plants absorb signal. But with Altai’s patented algorithms and smart antenna technology, all these problems can be overcome in providing high speed, reliable wireless internet access for this special environment.
Picture: A single unit of A8n was installed with 5 sector antenna to cover 360 degree (up to 1km (LOS) and 500m (NLOS) for dual band dual concurrent on 2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz.
- Many trees and vegetation
- Limited physical installation points for larger coverage area. src=”http://powertecwifi.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/golfcourse1-300×172.jpg” alt=”golfcourse1″ width=”300″ height=”172″ />
Altai’s outdoor products such as A8n/A2 series and A3-Ei are built to withstand harsh outdoor environments.
So challenging environments that require a large area of wi-fi coverage but limited installation sites – this means that the Altai Super WiFi is the best available solution for outdoor applications!
Contact Us Today about your Outdoor Wi-Fi Options
Powertec have access to a number of installers across Australia who specialise in difficult outdoor Wi-Fi installations. For a referral to a local expert on mobile and wi-fi solutions in your area, please contact us at Powertec on 07 5577 0500 or [email protected]