Updates to AltaiCare – Cloud Based Wi-Fi Management System
AltaiCare is a cloud-based network management and service control software system. It is designed for WiFi service providers with integrated network management and service control functionalities for fast and cost saving service provisioning, as well as location-aware content management and big data analytics to help defining sales and marketing strategies based on customer behavior. Service providers or enterprises can simply subscribe the AltaiCare cloud-based wi-fi management solution for the number of AP’s and years they need.
- Cost saving – no AP controller, access controller or service controller is required
- Ease of deployment – cloud-based and zero configuration supports fast provisioning at ease
- Powerful multiple-site remote management
- Powerful controller functions – including local breakout and captive portal
- High security, scalability and reliability
- Flexible 3-tier user and security login
- Advertising content management supporting AP location-aware or Altai beacon content feeding
- Use behavior and web-surfing history big data analytics
Range of Enhancements
AltaiCare is about to launch a range of enhancements to the application. On top of the already impressive list of features including network management, zero AP configuration, reporting and authentication, AltaiCare have now introduced the use of social media integration for user authentication and an on-premises server based version for in house or closed network solution.
User authentication via Facebook
The feature allows users to authenticate onto a WiFi network via their Facebook account. The user is redirected to the WiFi owners Facebook page and prompted to “like” it in return for access. This enables the owner to build their social media database for future marketing and social media announcements. Information on user demographic is also then available in the form of reports.
In instances where internet access may not be available or needed therefore rendering standard cloud based system useless for closed network environments, Altai are releasing server based versions. The complete list of features are available in the On-Premises server version. The On-Premises version is a one off set of software purchases depending on number of AP’s as well as optional ongoing annual support.
AltaiCare On-Premises is available now, with User Authentication via Facebook due to roll out by the end of the year 2016.
For any queries don’t hesitate to contact or the team at Powertec.